Woo-Hoo! Pre- Gloat

Heading for Sprinfield, MO. Friday morning for the Grizzly tent sale. Hoping door # 1 has a 2HP shaper behind it. What can I expect at this event, Anybody?
Knothead
Tired feet, sore back, bad food and not much $avings.
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

You forgot the huge crowd and long lines. %-) Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

that sounds like he's joining the army.. rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing