Woo hoo!!! My Bosch 1617EVS arrived!

Got home too late to do anything with it yet, but tomorrow definitely calls for some routing!
Oooh! Oooh! Which bit to use first!?
Jack
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

shoulder plane a couple months ago. I'm overdue for a fix.
Dave
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote:

Oh yup!..... It's a pretty good router. No doubt! But, there are a lot of happy Porter Cable users. Hitachi is well liked here. A few Milwaukee routers hanging about. I am passionate about my Milwaukee 5616 ( love that thing http://www.northwestpowertools.com/routers/561621.htm ) I own a couple of them now....I pet them.)
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

eight big doors for a display cabinet on Sunday with mine. Mortised with the 1613. If I had a kit, I'd have had to change bits....
Just got the one for my router table. I'll get a separate router for plunging and other non-table work.