Wondering if my compressor is sufficient to shoot lacquer with an HVLP gun

I picked up a 4 year old Campbell Hausfield 60 gal compressor today for $325 thinking I could use an HVLP gun to spray lacquer with it. It's 3 hp 220 volt 15 amp. After poking around the net I'm not sure its possible. Sticker says 11.8 SCFM at 40 PSI and 10.3 @ 90 PSI. Max pressure 135 PSI. Anyone know if there's an HVLP gun that will shoot lacquer with a compressor like this..? If so any HVLP gun recommendations..? Thanks
-Jim
use a pressure pot most any hvlp ,gun will work that way

Thank you.. I think I'll try without pots first though and see if that works.. I just want to be able to spray some future woodworking projects mostly. Nothing big.. I got spoiled using an HVLP gun in a couple cabinet making classes. Hard to go back to the old style after that.. -Jim