WONDER WHAT I'LL DO WITH THIS

I cut this out of my saw stand - OK, it was a bit tall. I'll use it for something, or make something out of it, but right now, I have no idea what.

By the way, it's painted white, not yellow, because I had some left-over white paint. Any thing I come up with, I'll probably add them to this. This is on my Works in Progress page, as a link. For awhile anyway.

Oh, dear, I forgot to ask first, if it would be OK to modify my saw stand, or make a new one from scratch. LMAO

JOAT Fawkahwe Tribal Police - SWAT Team

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 9 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

OK, I'll bite. Where the Fawkahwe? mahalo, jo4hn (Order of the Old Joke Alert (OOJA))

Reply to
jo4hn

Wed, Sep 10, 2003, 3:17pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) asks: OK, I'll bite. Where the Fawkahwe?

Don't make fun. I once met a guy who knows where their reservation is.

JOAT Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

- Benjamin Franklin

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 9 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Make a stand out of it for that refrigerator that holds all of that Fawkahwe hooch.

Reply to
solarman

I was stationed with a member of the Fumm tribe and he spent much of his time looking for the Fawkahwe. He never kept a girl friend for long, but that goes without saying since he was obviously a Fumm buck.

ARM

Reply to
Alan McClure

Wasn't he the electrician? Understand he encouraged the tribe to increase their Christmas display lighting. Even put a giant red light in Rudolph's nose, becoming the first known Indian to wire a head for a reservation.

Reply to
George