Wobble vs stackable dado - howto

Page 2 of 2

Cool.. My first check is supposed to be deposited in December...
When we applied, I told the lady that I never expected to live long enough to collect it.. She said that most of the males of the baby boomer/Vietnam era say that..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I have an unused head with cutters somewhere around here that you can have Mac and I can mail it to you. I bought it new some twenty years ago and never used it. If I remember correctly, I only bought two or three sets of cutters, but the sets and the head are yours if you want them.

email me and I'll give ya my mailing address and arrange to pay postage..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:50:50 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I've been using one for years, first on the Shopsmith and now on a "real" TS, but never even considered putting it on the RAS.. [ shudder ]
I'm comfortable with it on the TS, but I use a "close to zero" insert and hold-downs, and keep my hands WAY out of the blade/kickback area..