wish me luck

With luck, our offer on a short sale here in town will result in me getting a good sized garage to double as a shop. I have no intention or desire to restore my former shop in NC, but would definitely add a few tools and things to be able to do some serious woodworking again. We won't know for a couple months whether the short sale offer will be approved.
Suppose you were an idiot.