Wiring Motor

I am going to try to build a room air cleaner. I got a motor and fan unit out of my old home ac I had to replace this last summer. It is 220. What would be the best way to wire it? I'm going to build the box and place it near the ceiling in the center of the room. I'll search the net for filters. I am not to sure about wiring the motor though. Any ideas? I also have the coil fan to play with.
Roger

I'm not sure I understand your question. You wire it however you want so it works. Most blowers like that are multispeed, so depending on what kind of switch you put on it, you'll be able to run it at various speeds. I just build such a unit and plan to wire it to a switch on the wall. I also put a switch on the unit that toggles between a high and low speed. If you can put your hands on a rotary switch, you could wire it for as many speeds as you want, although in this application, I think two is plenty.
todd
It is apparent you don't know enough about electrical wiring. I STRONGLY recommend that you enlist the assistance of an electrician. Errors in wiring motors can lead to fire or death.
If the motor is big enough to require 240 volts (not 220 in the US), you also need to be sure you have adequate switches with overload protection. For a treatise on this subject, see
http://cnets.net/~eclectic/woodworking/Cyclone/ClarkeMotors.htm
Wiring motors is not trivial and MUST be treated with adequate respect if you intend to live to a ripe old age.
Clarke