Winter's on it's way- any tips for heating a garage-type shop?

(plastic sheeting)

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

What we called Plastic Sheeting in the old days. Today you'd look for something like Tyvek(TM) House Wrap.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Got ya. Thankfully, it's now a moot point! My wife and I just got our approval for a morgage, so I'm hoping to be in my new place before the deep freeze sets in, and then I can insulate the snot out of the shop and put a real heater in there. :)

Reply to
Prometheus

Congratulations! Welcome to the world of fixing things around the house at you own expense, instead of the land lords.. lol

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

Congrats Fire Man! Congrats!