Winter's on it's way- any tips for heating a garage-type shop?

Page 3 of 3
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:17:26 -0500, Prometheus
<snip>

(plastic sheeting)

Mac
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:17:26 -0500, Prometheus

What we called Plastic Sheeting in the old days. Today you'd look for something like Tyvek(TM) House Wrap.
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:06:44 GMT, patrick conroy

Got ya. Thankfully, it's now a moot point! My wife and I just got our approval for a morgage, so I'm hoping to be in my new place before the deep freeze sets in, and then I can insulate the snot out of the shop and put a real heater in there. :)
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:59:39 -0500, Prometheus

Congratulations! Welcome to the world of fixing things around the house at you own expense, instead of the land lords.. lol
Mac
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:59:39 -0500, Prometheus

Congrats Fire Man! Congrats!