WINE RACK - PDF

Personally from what I've seen most peopl who drink that much wine hve no problems stacking their cases of ripple two or three high and just leaving it at that.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

I had a boss show up at a party once drinking from a carton of wine. I'd imagine it'd stack easily. As I recall, she was rather well stacked as well.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I used to look down my non-French nose at wine in cartons, etc. but when you think about it...

There's a reason the snobs recommend resealing and evacuating the air from an opened bottle of wine. The boxed wines handle that situation quite handily. It's just that so far all you see are the really cheap wines - the ones you can also use in the shop for degreasing and thinning lacquer

Same with metal screw caps. From what I've read, you can expect both cork and plastic "cork" to become a very rare sight on a wine bottle in the future as even the high end vintners switch to screw caps.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused