Window stools

Man, I can make the best window stools you ever saw. Nuts on fit, perfect roundovers. Then I get to the very end of the ear and my router just takes a mind of its own and I chew the hell out of the ear. Oh well, I call it character.
--
If you're innocent until proven guilty, then
why do they arrest you in the first place?

If I understand what you're talking about, you can route the end of the stock before cutting the ears and you will cut off any tear out.
Mike O.

Duh?!?! Why didn't I think of that? Gettin' too old for this stuff, I guess. Thanks.
Mike O. wrote:

That's routing 101.
When doing stain grade, I prefer to miter my ear returns after routing. No end grain shows.

at first glance, the title of this topic looked to be an OT comment on microsoft software...
I saw a list of oxymorons a couple of days ago. The last one was "Microsoft Works"
--Steve