Window Glass Supplies

Does anyone have any idea where you can buy small double pane (probably custom sized) individual window units for making double pane windows or doors ? I have to imagine that someone sells these things in small(er) lots ? Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Robert.
Does anyone have any idea where you can buy small double pane (probably custom sized) individual window units for making double pane windows or doors ? I have to imagine that someone sells these things in small(er) lots ? Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Robert.
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:00:24 GMT, "Robert Bees"

Most any place that repairs windows or any small scale window manufacturer. Let your fingers do the walking. ;-)
Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address