wimminz is ungreatful

Page 3 of 3
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:53:10 -0500, Silvan wrote:

Ouch! Maybe get some estimates on what the pros charge for that job, just to set the proper context.

Is this the same lass that you fretted over in the hospital not long ago? I hope that both of you are able to get past the stress of her illness and the impending bills somehow.
Mebbe let her know about this as a way to make it up to you: http://www.steakandbjday.com /
--
Joe Wells

Joe Wells wrote:

I should do that actually. :)

Yeah, it's nice being able to shake my fist and bitch at and about her again. I get it right back, believe me. :)

LOL! Going to the printer right now. :) Won't work, of course. She'd just burn the steak anyway, or boil it, or otherwise find some way to ruin the flavor and make the whole experience miserable. To say nothing of the other half of it. :)
Valentine's Day next year is going to suck. It's officially The Day Bubby Died Day now. :(
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:02:16 -0500, Silvan wrote:

SWMBO can burn Froot Loops, but since we've been hitched she's learned a couple of recipies. One of 'em is a nice steak. It really isn't that hard: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_99,00.html
As for the other part, you're on your own...
--
Joe Wells

<snip>

As with most of your posts, I take this with a grain of salt, knowing that most are very "tongue-in-cheek"
This one specifically, since you recently found out how easy HER house work and stuff were, right? lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Now just wait until she tells you that the old heater worked just as well if not better....
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland