WILLOW CHAIR

Personally, twig furniture does not do it for me at all.

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

Good lord, that's hideous.

I've seen gorgeous willow furniture. Those things are AWFUL. Aside from the geometry being all wrong for any furniture designed for human beings to actually sit it, the bozo put the bowed back support *inside* the back slats!

Nothing like leaning back on a nice 3/4" lump across your shoulders for relaxation.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig