Will this router fit this router table?

Hi,
I already own a Dewalt plunge router and would like to buy this table:
Porter-Cable 698 Bench Top Router Table (Amazon link below).
How do I make sure that they are compatible. Do I call DwWalt or Cable porter or someone could just tell me that they are?
Thanks!
Aaron Fude
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Which Dewalt? I have the 621, and I was told by dewalt that it wasn't suitable for tables I had called them for instructions on how to get the springs out - they sent me the diagram, but had no advice. I couldn't do it, and got another router (milwaulkee - very happy with it.)
The 621 works great in a table. I bought a router lift from Woodpeck that had instructions on removing the springs and doing other modifications for the 621.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

P.S. try building your own table... It's worth it, even though you won't save much.
shelly
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

with a Rousseau router plate in it, and clamped to the top of a workmate. :-) Small shop.
Actually, it HAS saved me a lot of money, and I'm having trouble justifying building a nice dedicated router station. Not the money, justifying the project when I haven't yet run into anything that my down and dirty little router table thing can't handle. I'm sure I will, sooner or later. But for now I got a cradle to finish by end of January. Sort of a hard deadline kind of thing.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

02-4630578-8084938?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
No use contacting DeWalt they wouldn't know, suggest you contact Porter Cable. It is compatible with Plunge and Fixed router and need the subase removing.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Keep the plunge router as a plunge and buy a new router for a good table. You can build a much better table than this one for less money. A piece of counter top or a sink cutout can be used for the top, then you can either use your router to make a recess to set in the insert to easily lift the router out for bit changes.
You can do better than this. Much better.