Will somebody send TW a case of cheese? Anyone from Wisconsin?

Help Tommy out; he's got a MAJOR case of the whines today. I'm sure he'd be delighted to gorge himself on just about any kinda cheese you could send his way. (And then maybe he'll be too busy stuffin' his pie hole to sit down at his keyboard to bang out a few more specious complaints about me and lord knows who else he has a hard-on for.)

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

You know Dave that much cheese can really bind you up.

Tim

Reply to
Ellestad