Will a Scheppach TS2500 fit in a Ford Focus Estate

I just wondered if anyone has tried to put a TS2500 in an estate car. I believe the top can be separated from the base, is that correct? if so is it likely to fit in my Ford Focus?
Geoff
muttongeoff wrote:

so
Geoff, users of this NG are 95% North American and Sheppach is not sold in the US or Canada. Try www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums Scheppach is the most popular TS with users on the site. Might be a few Focus owners too......
Rgds
Noel