Wide Board Pine

I am looking for new eastern white, wide boards, 14" to 20" wide, random length. I am located in the central NY area. I was told that there was a company in P.A. or N.Y. that handle this. I use 500 to 1000 B.F per month. If any one knows of a company name and location could you please pass it on.
Thanks R.T.P.
Do a search for Joshua's Trees. They may be only in Switchboard, and not have a website. Ask them.
RTPJR wrote:

You can try W. R. Robinson Lumber in Mass. 413.477.6050 They carry pine up to 20". They may have what you need.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net