Wide Board Pine

I am looking for new eastern white, wide boards, 14" to 20" wide, random length. I am located in the central NY area. I was told that there was a company in P.A. or N.Y. that handle this. I use 500 to 1000 B.F per month. If any one knows of a company name and location could you please pass it on.

Thanks R.T.P.

Reply to
RTPJR

Do a search for Joshua's Trees. They may be only in Switchboard, and not have a website. Ask them.

Reply to
DarylRos

You can try W. R. Robinson Lumber in Mass. 413.477.6050 They carry pine up to 20". They may have what you need.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski