WI woodworkers!

Wisconsin area woodworkers take note!

The promoters of the Providence Fine Furnishings show have announced a Milwaukee date!

you can get to this show, GO!!!!

Porter Cable, Lie Nielsen, and Lee Valley won't be there, it's not a woodworking show. The show features actual, high-end, hand made furniture.

As a woodworker, if you go you can learn:

- Almost ANY finish properly applied, in the proper context, is acceptable. Polyurethane, Varnish, Lacquer, Shellac, Wax, Latex Paint, Sweat, Spit...

- STAINING WOOD is perfectly acceptable, when done correctly, in the right context.

- How different materials can interact with wood to create a kick-ass look.

- What some of the most gorgeous work you've ever seen feels like when touched.

You may not like every style you see, but if it's anything like Providence, you'll leave with your head spinning with ideas, inspiration, and a new appreciation for custom made and studio furniture. In many booths, you'll even get the opportunity to talk to the artist GO!.

I have nothing to do with the show, and have nothing to gain if you attend. I attend the Providence show.

Go, look, touch, learn, it's worth the trip!

GO!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y