Why Is It That...?

Page 2 of 2

<...list of people that Tom's lamenting about snipped>

While you care not, let me add a perspective here.
A few years ago I quit spending any time reading this group. Back then, there was a lot of head butting and a few persistant trolls that "ruined" the group. Also there were a few "regulars", you included, posted there farewells and intents to never darken the wrec's door again. In my ever cinical way I said you, and the others, were just seeking attention and pleas from the group to stay. (Affermation from people hiding behind aliases seems to run rampant here.) It was a correct read then as it is now that you're doing it again.
I'm sure the barage of BS will wain and the wrec will wax again. When it does, I'm sure we'll all be "checking in" and recognize the valuable posts with familiar phrasings even if there is an unknown name.
see ya....again
Tom Watson wrote:

Hmmmmmm. If that means you want to have a new wife, an old house, a brand new baby, be a free-lance musician, so some side jobs as a trim carpenter, rehab an 80-year old room, suck drywall dust, sling plaster, resolder a brace on your horn and almost burn through the bell, did I mention a new baby (boy, 8lbs/8oz) and still try not to auger a bajillion dollar spacecraft into a planet... then yeah, I suppose you could join me. ;o)
Just don't be joining our beloved Paully Rad... leastways not yet.
Without getting to philosophical, I think I yusta devote a little too much time to the wreck. Oh not that it wasn't fun, productive and informative... just I've actually got priorities and there just isn't time to shoot the shit - on-topic or otherwise. Oh well. Life goes on, shit happens. The group seems to be in capable enough hands.
And in my own skewed way, I even miss ole Bennett.
But don't worry Tommy-Boy - I still love ya, ya big galoot. So don't say good-bye, just say, "I'll polyurinate in this trough no more."
O'Deen
"Odeen" wrote >

Congrat's Paddy ... on all the above. Good to see you're still around (with slightly readjusted priorities as mentioned).
Regards,
Rick