Why I hate Norm Abrams

Page 6 of 7

A sad sign of age. Now, where are my glasses? -- Doug
Douglas Johnson wrote:

Prior to reading this, I'd taken a slurp of red wine. I'm now viewing the monitor through rose tinted glasses, I think! :)

I'm sorry, but no matter how old I get, a cool new tool will never replace a great pair of nipples. When they do, that's the day I take a nail gun to my brain pan. :|
nb

There's a new one on DIY called "Renovation Realities". There's also "Dream House" that's kinda like that.
Puckdropper
Norm is sexy.

Maybe to Harold.
"If it ain't broke, don't lend it." Red Green

Red Green was funny for about two and a half episodes.
nb

SWMBO didn't think it funny that long. Just shows that some have no sense of humor.
notbob wrote:

Over your head, eh?

Yep. Deep stuff. Hee Haw was equally profound.
nb
notbob wrote:

Yeah well, the percentage of time I sit down at the TV looking for something "deep" or "profound" is pretty close to never. I'm almost always trying to accomplish *something*, and time spent in front of the TV is time that's a-wasting. When I finally decide I have absolutely nothing better to do and all I desire is sit down, relax, and waste some serious time, mindless entertainment is what I seek and Red Green fits the bill quite nicely. There's nothing deep about it, and that's the way I like it. I quite enjoy Hee-Haw too, thank you very much.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Gee. I'm sorry . Don't cry.
nb
Steve Turner wrote:

How many rolls of duct tape do you have within arms reach?
Mysterious Traveler

I hafta admit, I was impressed with the duct tape/inner tube arm chair. ;)
nb
"notbob" wrote:

Are the construction methods approved by the American Duct Tape Counsel as practiced in Lake Wobegon?
BTW, are you aware you can use duct tape to mow your grass?
Lew
krw wrote:

What was his other quote? 'If you can't be handsome, at least be handy', or words to that effect?
-- aem sends...

I women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.

And just maybe, if they find him handy, they'll realize he's good for other services too. :)
Leon wrote:

Thanks. that's it. Cute saying, but I never did find it to apply much in real life....
-- aem sends, alone as always...
snipped-for-privacy@but.us.chickens says...>

It sounds like your favorite columnist is hurting for things to write about. Does he seriously want Norm to stop the show to drain the compressor?
Sincerely,
Bradley Nailer