Why doesn't that Router Workshop guy get that lumpy bump removed??

I could make a "plane" joke here but I won't. If it's not cancerous then at least aesthetically speaking it's very distracting. Maybe his skull is malformed and his brain extends into the lump, that's the only reason I wouldn't have it removed.
I know, I know, MYOB. I guess I won't watch the show until he removes it.
I watched a local news show where a man had a cancerous reddish growth on top of his skull about the same size, and he was geting chemotherapy.
I wish him well though, I'm not trying to make fun of him.
When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people Living in this world agree, There will be an answer, let it be. For though they may be parted there is Still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. There will be an answer, let it be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYqAeIdYk

I thought of this one:
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID 5
You might have to look closely, but the relevance will be obvious. :-)
steve