Why?

A great example of "different strokes for different folks"
http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFrame/Items/169337nf.html

Regards,

Well that looked kinda cool when I thought it was made from maple and walnut. BUT PAINTED?????
Leon wrote:

Look at the weight. That's why I'd guess it's painted.
B A R R Y wrote:

Pretty much defines the ration of "wood products" (aka termite puke) to wood doesn't it.

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:27:10 -0800 (PST), RayV

A finish can ruin everything.

Oh, that is really nice! ( IF YOU'RE A FRICKIN' ZEBRA!!!)
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:27:10 -0800 (PST), RayV

I love how they say it's made from selected hardwoods and "wood products". That's a little vague, isn't it?
I know I certainly wouldn't buy it for $884.19. It's not the price, it's the fact that it's fricking ugly.
Brian Henderson wrote:

    greedily,     jo4hn