why

I have tried to get some information off this group and my messages is not even posted can some one tell me WHY

Cannot give you any reason why the messages aren't being posted. This particular message made it.
Rec.woodworking is NOT a moderated newsgroup so the messages do not go through any kind of screening prior to posting. I would look to your ISP for answers. Also, depending on the ISP, there may be some delay before the message appears. So, be sure and give the system sufficient time before you assume that it has been diverted or otherwise lost in the great bit bucket. How much time is enough? Beats me.
But, please understand that there is no "overseer of the forum" who decides whether a message is posted or has the ability to remove a message after it has been posted.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
The Cabal strikes again?
charlie b

There Is No Cabal

The absense of evidence for The Cabal is PROOF of the existance of The Cabel.
Now where'd a put my tin-foil hat.
It's laying on top of the jacket with the LONG sleeves.
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:30:26 GMT, "U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles" <"Charles
vinel10 wrote:

Apparently, you can post but not see your own posts. Is it this one?
I have a 10inch craftsmans table saw model 113.298.240 serial and date code 4229.po.788 the problem the blade is misaligned from the cutoff groves its only about 1/32 but it hangs up on the back cut any help as to how to adjust it thanks

Bill,
That is the one he's concerned about. And it does look like he's unable to read his own posts and possibly any replies to those posts. I'm in contact with him via email. I suspect there is some setting/filter/etc. on his newsreader that is interfering with his getting the headers/messages.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

If you can get him to use something other than Outlook Express, that would probably help a lot. There is some weird combination of settings in OE which automatically marks one's own posts as "read", and then hides all read posts.
John
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:50:13 -0400, "vinel10"

In Outlook Express don't you need to hit "Send/Receive" to get it to send a message?
Occasionally, when I post (using Agent) it will post immediately or wait until I exit the application. I don't know why, but I guess I would if I were the developer.

You have not been approved by the cabal
Too busy with the bullshit, no time for woodworking.
labac on si ereht     4j
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

And I thought it was because he was using TEST as a subject in a non-test NG.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

***************************************************** I have decided that I should not be offended by anybody's behaviour but my own......the theory's good, anyway.

You posted usiing plastic bits -- wooden ones are required in this group.