Whutzit

I got 34 of these little gems at a yard sale with a ton of drills. They are 2" long, one piece, have a 1" or so pilot bit, a countersink, then a threaded shaft about 3/8" long. Seeing the countersink, I think it would be a metalworking or woodworking item. Looks to me to be a countersink for a wood screw, leaving a dowel hole. Castelco, IIRC, is the manufacturer, out of California. What are they, and what are they worth? They are out in the shop, and not 100% of the name, but that's close.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Carbpro Drivematic Drill and countersink. Definitely probably for woodwork, maybe metal. Trying to get prices.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Sorry, Carbro Corporation...........