Whutzit

I got 34 of these little gems at a yard sale with a ton of drills. They are 2" long, one piece, have a 1" or so pilot bit, a countersink, then a threaded shaft about 3/8" long. Seeing the countersink, I think it would be a metalworking or woodworking item. Looks to me to be a countersink for a wood screw, leaving a dowel hole. Castelco, IIRC, is the manufacturer, out of California. What are they, and what are they worth? They are out in the shop, and not 100% of the name, but that's close.
Steve
On 11/28/2013 9:41 PM, SteveB wrote:

Carbpro Drivematic Drill and countersink. Definitely probably for woodwork, maybe metal. Trying to get prices.
Steve
On 11/30/2013 10:36 AM, SteveB wrote:

Sorry, Carbro Corporation...........