Who's Funny?

there is no cabal.

Reply to
jo4hn

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:46:07 -0500, Tom Watson brought forth from the murky depths:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how can "vaporware" be hung?

Megadittoes, dude.

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I go where Ray Liotta fears to tread.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Ha Ha , I'm 71 and my dad used that expression when I was a little shaver. Long before algore invented the internet let alone the news group, rec.woodworking. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

Time travel, or it spread awfully damn fast:

slang has obviously been in use for a loooong time.

Reply to
Swingman

Bitchslap Bobo?

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow

DAGS.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

On 29 Jan 2004 17:06:37 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@klownhammer.org (The Hammuh)

I remember my friends and I us>> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:35:54 -0500, Tom Watson

Reply to
Jay Hahn

Well, I guess I'm definitely not on the "Who's Funny" list. My whole deal is that I think I'm freaking hilarious. I mean, Bitchslap Bobo? That's a side-splitter if I ever heard one!

Or perhaps you missed the subtlety of my humor. The second, (seemingly) innocuous O is the punch line. Ah, well. I'll try again later.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow

Phil Crow

I'm afraid I did. In the vernacular of BitchSlapBobZ (tmUA100), "Looks up, sees nothing".

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:31:14 GMT, Jay Hahn brought forth from the murky depths:

Several questions come up after reading that post: How do you train the squirrels to load them?

Or are you loading it with squirrels? Isn't that messy?

============================================================ Help Save the Endangered Plumb Bobs From Becoming Extinct!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Squirrel muzzles ... which you dig out of sandy creek beds.

Reply to
Swingman

In efigy Joe

Reply to