Who's Funny?

Page 3 of 3

Larry Jaques wrote:

In efigy Joe

Funny? Funny like what, a clown? You think I'm a clown? I'm here to amuse you?

amuse you?
Yes.
Bob Schmall wrote:
snip

Careful Bob, or haven't you seen Goof Fellas?
Word to the wise, or cautious.
charlie b

I go where Ray Liotta fears to tread.

Naw, Pesto... He dint mean that! He just meant, you know... funny.
<
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/1130/good_feathers_names.jpg
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Haven't seen anything from him in years, but there used to be a chracter that went by the name AL Sproule who was usually pretty funny.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
On 30 Jan 2004 05:21:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Larry Bud) wrote:

Are you the guy I've been seeing driving around the neighborhood in the Crown Vic?

Wouldn't that be Clown Vic?
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Nah, "Klown Vic", maybe.
I don't think he had that gear.

Damn! No wonder I didn't make the list.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Tom Watson wrote:

Funny, he's been seen in these here parts of late and also. Has all the apocalyptic crap on the sides, front, hood and trunk of his car written with those stick-on letter you get from the hardware store?
UA100

Yep, I believe that bi-location is a sure sign.
Him de debil.
(bet his license plate got 666 init)