Who published "Bandsaw boxes"?

I saw a pdf a while back that had several plans and instructions on cutting out some really nice boxes from solid pieces of wood with a band saw, I've lost the link since and was wondering if any of you know where I can purchase this book?
Modat22 wrote:

Lois Keener Ventura? http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id351930161558&isbn 58705228 Joe

Thankyou sir.
Take a look at the price here: http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?searchurl=y=9&bi `8014715&isbn58705228
If you find a better one, let me know so I can get it! -sam