Who Posts the Most?

Can you guess? Hint: It's not Bay Area Dave. :-)

Scroll down to bottom of page:

Brian

Hell, I could have told ya that!!! :)

dave

Brian wrote:

Bay Area Dave

It's interesting to see my stats: I got linked to other NG's from responding to some miscreant crossposted messages, like voodoo and islamic whatever. Wunderbar.

dave

Brian wrote:

Bay Area Dave

George M. Kazaka

If you think about it, that makes sense. Most of the threads are so specific in nature, that there are fewer people with an interest in the topic. Start a religious, sport or political topic and lots of readers will respond. A moderated group would throw out the OT posts, but lengthen the time to get useful responses.

Reply to
Phisherman

So who was it? That site just spun its wheels and never did anything. Probably because it's a Microsoft-hosted site and I'm using a Linux web browser. Microsoft really *hates* Linux for some reason.

Reply to
Silvan

There is no prize for it. Who cares?

George

its not working for me, Its mostly blank,including the spaces where there is supposd to be a graph in article _w0Mb.8352$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com, Bay Area Dave at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote on 1/10/04 4:11 PM:

Reply to
Reyd Dorakeen

trust me, you aren't missing a thing!

dave

Reyd Dorakeen wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I guess I'm the winner.. ;~)

Leon

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:43:18 -0800, "Brian" scribbled:

"Leon" & then "Bay Area Dave"). You'll see that Microsoft has once again developed inadequate software, unless they too have plonked him.

Luigi Zanasi

If you're not using Microsloth's Internet Explorer, you may have problems. I couldn't see anything with Mozilla, but I also had pop-ups turned off, so that might have caused issues. I just launched explorer instead and was able to view the page.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I have noticed that myself. Ask a question about wood finishing and get three answers - on a good day. Offhandedly mention various body pains or Weapons of Mass Destruction, and the thread goes on, and on, and on...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

well im stuck with I.E at least until I buy a better system(one that handles osX)

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com, Mark & Juanita at snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com wrote on 1/10/04 9:23 PM:

Reply to
Reyd Dorakeen

Worked fine with Mozilla 1.5 on Linux for me.

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

Yes, usually with the same half dozen self centered twits who think a couple of hundred (thousands?) others care.about whatever it is they are posting inane off topic post on.

Reply to
Mike G

Welcome to USENET. I've always thought it would be a good idea if threads would just self-destruct after either two weeks or 50 posts. I find that after either has passed, whether the original post was on-topic or not, no useful information is being transacted anyway.

todd

Reply to
todd

Same here. The ones having problems must not have some required plugin.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

It just doesn't ever show up at all. Spins forever. Doesn't even time out.

Reply to
Silvan

  1. snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMswbell.net
  2. jake@NOSPAMdi\/ersify.com