Who manufactured Craftsman 16 scrollsaw? (16" var. spd)

model # 137.216000
I got one for $20 at a flea market yesterday, and it works just fine, but it has no manual. Sears will sell me one for $4, but most manufacturers nowdays have them as pdf docs online, so if anyone can steer me to the correct manufacturer I can take a look there.
Would appreciate it, H
Might be a Dremel. They make the Sears branded rotary tools.
John Emmons

there.<<<
According to this list www.edgeta.org/sears.htm it was made by a company named Rexon. RM~
Neat list!! Thanks for the link

Rexon made my Craftsman ts too. It appears to be a brandname in England. Joe
--
A hobbyist / carpenter with an emphasis on small projects.

"Rob Mills" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
And Rexon made my Cratsman Pro 14" bandsaw. I purchased the 6" riser kit from Rexon and it was "only" $59. It actually works.
Wayne

company

Looks like they probably did. Rexon is a giant Tiawan Co (they claim to be the largest mfg or bench tools). Unfortunately, their site has no links to pdf manuals, and my saw is several years old and looks unlike most of their current line.
Guess I have to shell out the $4 to Sears.
Thanks, H