Who makes J.E. Moser's finishing products sold at woodworker.com ?

Does anyone know who actually makes J.E. Moser's finishing products? I would be pressed to imagine that a cataolg sales company actually makes it. I happen to like some of these products and was wondering if I'm actually using some other branded name.
Thanks for your thoughts

J.E. Moser is a house brand name that I believe is owned by Woodworkers Supply. There are a number of manufacturers supplying product to them under that label. I don't know who manufactures what.
replying to jev, Rosalie wrote:

Platte River Engineering is the manufacturing subsidiary of Woodworking Supply
replying to woods, Rosalie wrote:

Platte River Engineering , 1108 North Glenn Rd, Casper, NY 82601 - it is printed on the label

If I remember correctly J.E. Moser products were originally only available directly from J.E.Moser by mail order. This was a while ago, and I have been known to have senior moments :-) Then Woodworkers Supply started carrying them. I think this was pre internet. At that time it was Woodworkers Supply of New Mexico. Later they opened other stores. I think one was in North Carolina, and at least one other, but I don't remember where.
On 01/15/2015 1:28 PM, Dan Kozar wrote: ...

I never heard of 'em until started getting the printed catalogs from Woodworkers Supply. I believe they got the name/address via Fine Woodworking/Taunton Press from my first subscription. That goes quite a long ways back; indeed before the 'net as we now know it; I _think_ it was not too long after the move from VA to TN which was '68.
Anyways, won't say there wasn't some other distribution prior to that, but surely that's first (and only) place from which I've ever seen the brand name.
I've done searches in the past trying to find the info as well just out of curiosity and never found anything other than the tie to WW-Supply.
Their other physical location is Caspar, WY.
On 01/15/2015 3:37 PM, dpb wrote: ...

Typo...that was '78, not '68.