Who makes folding X work horses?

Awhile back in Costco I saw an aluminum folding X table that folded flat but could be unfolded to make a support table or saw horse
For the life of me I cant find them on the Internet as I cant remember who makes them
Any ideas?
On Jan 30, 1:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

You mean something like a basic workmate? Black and Decker makes those, and they're available at your local hardware store, home center, or Amazon. (Amazon.com product link shortened)- Frame/dp/B000077CQ0/sr=8-5/qid70192004/ ref=pd_bbs_sr_5/104-1403685-3351954?ie=UTF8&s=hi (On a side note, you can read an interesting account of their history and development in "The Workbench Book" by Landis.) Grizzly also has a version at http://www.grizzly.com/products/G8586 If you mean more of a typical commercial folding table, with x-shape legs, try (Amazon.com product link shortened)- Folding/dp/B0006D50RE/sr=8-13/qid70192100/ ref=sr_1_13/104-1403685-3351954?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden You can also buy folding table legs and make your own with whatever kind of top you want. Does any of this help? Andy (No affiliations blah blah blah)
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Husky - Home Depot
There called Shark ...something maybe Shark Bite? Aluminum folding, very heavy duty

On Jan 30, 1:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Don't know what you're looking for but this workstation is very handy and comes apart easily. So sturdy I never got around to adding the support cleats the plans called for. Comes apart and leans against the wall. http://plansnow.com/dn3082.html
I have two of them in my garage. I just looked and they have no name on them, just a logo of a wolf. Got them at Home Depot or Lowes.

I finally found it!!
Here is what I was looking for. Anyone have one and like it?
http://www.huskytools.com/Product.aspx?pid 1f6769-ce56-4c1c-9941-30437ab73590&cidy0924