Who makes a 3+" staple gun?

I've removed a plywood panel for earthquake bracing to check out dry rot on a stud wall. The plywood is stapled to the studs with heavy gauge, long staples, perhaps around 3 to 3.5 inches. My air staple gun only goes up to about 2" so who makes 3+" staple gun?

Reply to
Fred

Years ago we used to have a Senco gun that we would shoot stair treads on with. We used 3" long staples that had either a 1/2" or 7/16" crown (I don't remember for sure). I don't think it's available any more. It was basically the body of their large framing gun but with a head and track made for staples.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.