Whiteside set

http://www.woodpeck.com/whiteside3pcset.html
I almost bought this set at Woodcraft yesterday. What stopped me was two things, and it may be me being too picky or not understanding something?
1) It doesn't have a backcutter. Reason I look for backcutter included is so that I know it's the correct size (thickness) for the rail/stile slots.
2) The rail roundover shape is short, unlike of CMT and others "longer" roundover.
Howcome most router bits today have 2 cutters while almost none have three cutters (like this link above)? Freud's 2+2 is also two cutters.
I thought Whiteside would be more expensive than CMT, but isn't. The salesperson told me it's only "3 dollars differences" between the Whiteside and CMT, but I didn't see that. The CMT doesn't have the set I want (Cove and Roundover together), so it would be $260 if I buy two boxes of CMT (instead of a 3-piece set).
I am just starting to look around now due to Amazon.com not shipping my order, and I don't want to talk about this Amazon.com. Please reply regarding the Whiteside or anything else you wish.
Chuck

Doesn't a backcutter just rabbit the bottom of the panel? I.e., wouldn't it need two cutters to trim the panel to size? Or do you mean the panel cutter bit should include a backcutter part at the bottom of it?
You might also want to look at Infinity Tool bits. Reviews on them have been good, but I'm not sure how they compare to Whiteside or Freud bits: http://www.infinitytools.com
ken
Ken Yee wrote:

Yes....
He's simply talking of the matched sets w/ spacer bearing that does both the front and rear of the panel at the same time...no real big deal, imo, but does eliminate one operation.