White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050.

While the populations of Europe, Russia, and the US have levelled off and even decreased, the populations of China and Africa are accelerating beyond all expectations. Immigration reduced the percentage of Whites in the US from 99% when the US Constitution was written to only 71% today, and similar patterns are being followed in several European countries who are on the edge of revolution because of the failure by their governments to do anything about unbridled immigration.
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8712/population2hm0.gif
On 4 Okt., 14:29, " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com"

I like this. It's certainly a punishment for racists like you and I like you to live in a world you are afraid of ;-)
Michael

It was misspelled Dutch, so you didn't miss anything. Every country has its (fill in favorite hate term here).
--
Best regards
Han

Yep wij doen wat aan de bevolkingsexplosie, kan je van de rest niet echt zeggen.
in 1376323 20071004 122917 " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com"

Which European countries?
snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

De arabieren horen bij de blanken. Alleen die doen flink hun best op dit gebied.
Indi
On Oct 4, 8:29 am, " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com"

"Everyone should fuck everyone else until there's no races left." -- Existo.

White cars should only be driven by black people!
f'up to r.a.s.n
--
Schuster bleib bei deinen Leisten, Breuer bei deinem Bier.

Immigration increased the percentage of Whites in the US from 0% to 97% when the US Constitution was written, this increased to 99% after having killed off the native inhabitants. Nowadays it's getting to a different percentage today since the Americans are becoming more and more ignorant: percentages vary from 0 to 10.000% dependant of versions of microsoft software being used. Similar patterns are being followed in several European countries who are on the edge of revolution because of the failure by their governments to do anything open software and unbridled mingling of racial characteristics causing a better future with an unknown exciting future.
Biggest problem may be that with a more generic DNA footprint worldwide a generic disease will have global impact.

Rob Kouwenberg wrote:

LOL
Rasism is prosperous as long as its about selfrespect. It becomes a desease when 'one' tries to be great by anihalating 'the other'
JayJBee "These magots ain't ready. Too scared to face theyr backward (final)solutions."

No problem. Until 2050 human cloning and genetical engineering has so much improved that we can upgrade races with darker or different color to white coloration. Michael Jackson can be seen as a first prototype in this effort.
Thorsten Weisert wrote:

Can you keep the childmolester gene out next time?
JayJBee "Let the bloodthurst in... we need to do some clean up once we become pigs and the world is destroyed by you: You won't be not needed once your contribution to what you call 'progress' is done."
Thorsten Weisert wrote:

Can you keep the childmolester gene out next time?
JayJBee "Let the bloodthurst in... we need to do some clean up once we become pigs and the world is destroyed by you: You won't be needed once your contribution to what you call 'progress' is done."