White Oak Wine Barrel Staves $1.00 each*

These staves are used to make wine barrels. They have a slight toast on the inside and not the heavy char like our whiskey barrel staves. Staves are slow growth, tight grain, quarter sawn, white oak. They are 1 inch thick, 37 inches long and various widths.
See them at: http://www.kentuckybarrels.com/barrelstaves.html
Only $1.00 each when you buy 500 and mention this posting.
kyboy wrote: | These staves are used to make wine barrels. They have a slight | toast on the inside and not the heavy char like our whiskey barrel | staves. Staves are slow growth, tight grain, quarter sawn, white | oak. They are 1 inch thick, 37 inches long and various widths. | | See them at: http://www.kentuckybarrels.com/barrelstaves.html | | Only $1.00 each when you buy 500 and mention this posting.
How much if I mention the posting on abpw instead?