White Oak for sale in Denver/Boulder/Longmont

Woodworkers: this is an amazing buy! I'm moving out of town and can't take it with me. A total of 57 board-feet of 1" white oak boards. Most are S2S, some S4S. Aged. All but two are 8' long. Here it is: 12-8' x 1" boards widths of 6", 9", 5", 6", 8" 8" 8" 4-1/2" 6-1/2" 7" 6" 4". Also 4-3'x3-1/2'x1" S4S quarter-sawn white oak. Plus a number of other lengths. Also some cherry, etc. Must take it all!
Only $90.
Boulder/Denver/Longmont. I live in Gunbarrel.
--
To reply, remove Vince from the Reply-To.

On 3/21/2013 6:49 PM, Vince Heuring wrote:

SOLD! When can you deliver, I live on the Colorado side of Houston.
On 3/21/2013 7:54 PM, Leon wrote:

side of Lufkin, North of Houston.
Just to far.
Martin