White Oak for sale in Denver/Boulder/Longmont

Woodworkers: this is an amazing buy! I'm moving out of town and can't take it with me. A total of 57 board-feet of 1" white oak boards. Most are S2S, some S4S. Aged. All but two are 8' long. Here it is: 12-8' x 1" boards widths of 6", 9", 5", 6", 8" 8" 8" 4-1/2"

6-1/2" 7" 6" 4". Also 4-3'x3-1/2'x1" S4S quarter-sawn white oak. Plus a number of other lengths. Also some cherry, etc. Must take it all!

Only $90.

Boulder/Denver/Longmont. I live in Gunbarrel.

Reply to
Vince Heuring

SOLD! When can you deliver, I live on the Colorado side of Houston.

Reply to
Leon

I'm closer by Eagle fly but longer by road. North of you in Colorado side of Lufkin, North of Houston.

Just to far.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Eastburn