White Oak available! Come and get it! (was Tree into Lumber)

I have crossposted this to rec.woodworking. Hopefully those folks will have some ideas.
-- Please reply to: | When we are planning for posterity, we pciszek at panix dot com | ought to remember that virtue is not Autoreply has been disabled | hereditary. --Thomas Paine