white Melamine cabinets

My kitchen has 15 year old white Melamine covered cabinets. There are seve ral spots, areas on the cabinets where the white Melamine has come off and the underlying particle board is showing. Not large areas but they are a f ew inches long and an inch high. Mainly at rail and stile edges where the different pieces meet. Only on the kitchen base cabinet. Probably because this is the most used cabinet and sees water from the sink splashing over the counter.
How to fix, cover up the missing white Melamine spots? Paint?

http://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/fastcap-peel-and-stick-cover-caps.asp
<snip> Krylon is owned by Rustoleum, and they sell this paint in a few colors at Home Depot, and more color under different names at a paint store. <snip> Robert, SFWIW, the last time I checked, Krylon with headquarters in Bedford Hts (Cleveland suburb), is part of Sherwin Williams, also headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
Rustoleum, is headquartered outside Chicago, but is owned by RPM, a holding company located in a big old farm house located in the middle of a farm that runs adjacent to US-42 between Brunswick, OH and Medina, OH.
RPM also owns Zinsser along with a flock of very profitable specialty chemical companies.
Now, bet you didn't know how you were going to make it thru Friday afternoon until I posted all that info.
Lew
On Friday, September 19, 2014 8:01:40 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Hah! Showed you! Made it all the way to Sunday morning! I had no idea that Sherwin Williams was so diverse and owned so much. Makers of Sears paints including their Weatherbeater line? Who knew?
But owners of the Purdy brush line, Minwax (!!??), Dutch Boy Paints, and the knockout for me, Pratt and Lambert! And that's just part of it.
Had no idea they owned Krylon, though. Somewhere in the dense fog of my memory it seemed that I had heard Rustoleum bought them, no S/W, but clearly not the case. Thanks for the info.
Robert

I knew. ;~) I thought that was pretty well known. IIRC TOH once had a visit to SW and mentioned that they made Sears paint. I have used Sears upper end paints, Weather beater and Easy Living for years, it is good stuff. The only problem with buying the paint from Sears is being waited on.

I knew about Pratt and Lambert too. That is good paint and very pricey. ;~) Did not know about about the others though. ;~)

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:22:11 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Same here, though there are some that still demand IE. At work, some require IE and some anything else but. Is our IT organization good, or what?