Which woodworking magazine was it....?

HELP! I need a plan that I saw in a recent WW magazine. It was a shop built Router Lift. I don't know if it was in Wood, or Shopnotes, or what. I know that I bought the magazine, but I have no idea which issue it was and now I can't find it. Can anyone help me out? I am not advocating copying the article, I'm more than happy to purchase another copy of a back issue, just let me know what month / year and which magazine it was. THANKS! Bob the Tomato
"Yes, it was American Woodworker #106, March 2004 " as found at http://www.canadianwoodworking.com/chatarch/fw2004/webbbs_config.pl?noframes ;read2755 HTH, Bruce

(slaps forehead) That's it! Thanks!
Now that I know what I'm looking for, I might actually be able to find it!
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 02:47:09 GMT, "Bruce Adams"

Bruce is correct. I just bought that copy on ebay because I thought I might want build it. But went another route (no pun intended).
Was cruising the Wood Central web site recently and came across an article by Ellis Walentine who helped design the router table that Norm later made famous. The original design which was published in American Woodworker Apr 95 (out of print) had a flex shaft mechanism running to a wheel on the front of the cabinet to accomplish the router lift.
http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/readarticle.pl?dir=shop&file=articles_479.shtml

There was a user tip in Woodsmith a couple of issues back (too tired to dig it out right this minute and check the number) for a shop-made router lift.
No real need to buy a back issue if that was the one- it was half a pipe clamp (the side with the little crank) mounted to the underside of the router table with one of those threaded bushings that look like they could be the end of a shower curtain rod. Router was lifted and lowered by the crank on the pipe clamp. Really simple.
If it was another one, I'm as in the dark as you are.