Which wood is fire-proof ? ? ?

I need help! My village is often attacked by a fire-breathing dragon for the nearby mountains and he usually burns all wooden buildings while we hide in the dungeons.
This is getting expensive now, so we need a fire-proof wood.Where can I find it?
"Hans-Marc Olsen" writes:

Try the petrified forest.
Lew
DFTT, as this thing has put out about 1200+ posts in the last 4 days. Pretty lame stuff, too. It needs to work on it's delivery. Tom Work at your leisure!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY says...

And looks like it's posting via an open server in Korea - if that's not faked as well.
I didn't know school was out - maybe his parents are on vacation :-).

Try reading this story of the Three Little Pigs. http://www.mcps.org/ces/ca/3pigs/3pigsac.html

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

The asbestos tree.

I thought I saw you hiding under the bridge?

This is the same guy who recently asked an astronomy group for the celestial coordinates (location in space) of the Klingon planet.

Sheesh!
*Everybody* knows that Klingons are found around Uranus. (At least when you don't wipe carefully.)

Try generous and frequent application of water.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland