Which magazine did I see this? Over the blade guard/dust collector for table saw

I was in Little Rock working on my future grandsons nursery. On a quick trip to Lowes I stopped and looked at the wood magazines and saw an article on building an over the blade dust collector/guard for a table saw. Being in a big hurry I obviously didn't pay much attention to what I was reading. I thought when I got home I would buy the mag at the local borg. A few days later I looked through all they had and then on to Books-a-Million and no luck at all. I'm assuming it was last months and in the few days between there and home new editions were out. It was just a couple of weeks ago when I saw the article. I thought it was Shop Notes, but can't find any reference to the article on their website. Anyone? Thanks, Mike

http://www.shopnotes.com/issues/092 /

Thanks Jim, I was partially correct anyway. Can't say much for my web search ability either.
: wrote:
: >an article on building an over the blade dust collector/guard for a : >table saw.
: http://www.shopnotes.com/issues/092 /
See also http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/overarm_guard.shtml
--- Chip
Shop Notes was the first one I thought of. The spring alignment threw me off though.