Which Filter for Fein Turbo III?

I am about to buy a Turbo III. It will be used almost exclusively for collecting dust from their RO sander in the shop or on site. One of the tool's suppliers gives the option of buying the 1 micron filter arrangement for the same price as the regular 5 micron filter unit. It seems to me that for my usage the 1 micron choice would be the better one. Am I missing something? I am also considering getting an Oneida Dust Deputy to add inline for shop work to cut down on the number of bags needed over the long hall. Any comments on that? Thanks, JG

Reply to
JGS

One thing I notice on the Oneida is the inlet is 1.5". They got the idea from Bill Pentz and the clearvuecyclones.com version that he is affiliated with is sized for 2.5" hose inlet and outlet. It's a little more than the Oneida "DIY" version. The main thing I'd want would be a clear lid for the dust bin so you can see the dust level without taking it apart.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

I use the HEPA filter in mine.

Reply to
el kabong

The Turbo II is more than sufficient. I buy Fein bags. Again, more than sufficient.

Reply to
Robatoy