Which douzuki saw?

Im gonaa buy a Japanese pull saw fer making finger/dovetail joints. I'll be using them on 1/2" thk baltic birch plywood to make kitchen drawer boxes. I'll start w/ finger joints and proceed to dovetails as I improve. Which douzuki saw do you ppl recommend? I've been eying this one:
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)J2QN1E6RHDX0ZR4R32#Ask> I was gonna order a Z saw, but one of the reviewers strongly recommended a Gyokucho over a Z saw.
nb
On 27/04/2016 8:35 AM, notbob wrote:

dovetails. I don't think you can go wrong.

Thank you for yer reply. I'm gonna get it! ;)
nb
On 28/04/2016 1:06 PM, notbob wrote:

pull.
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:53:58 -0600

what kind of steel is it do you know
bought a really cheap dovetail and have to keep it wrapped in plastic to prevent rust
left it out in the shop after first use for a week and it was showing rust signs
On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 3:17:55 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

3 mistakes as I see it (strictly my opinions, not based on deep research or decades/scores of experience...
1. Buying a cheap saw: what did you expect? 2. Wrapping in plastic: needs to breathe so moisture has an opportunity to escape. Covering in plastic is altogether different 3. Leaving in the "shop": Should be in a drawer with either a desiccant or dehumidifier Otherwise, good job, well done :)
On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 4:53:19 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Wait. EC purchased a cheap dovetail. I have never seen one rust. Hmmm
On 28/04/2016 1:15 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Sheffield made, brass backed tenon saw. To protect the teeth during a move, I used a plastic guard, slipped over them. A few months later I noticed a line of corrosion where the plastic was in contact with the steel. I think that not all plastics are completely neutral. Graham
On 4/28/2016 9:13 PM, graham wrote:

That or the plastic captured moisture/condensation and would not let it escape.
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:13:30 -0600

yes probably true i keep it inside the bubble wrap that it came with and it seems to protect it

Lee Valley carries a couple models at that price-point ... If you are near a store - you might be able to try one out ..
http://www.leevalley.com/US/Wood/page.aspx?p2935&cat=1,42884,42898&ap=1
http://www.leevalley.com/US/Wood/page.aspx?pp898&cat=1,42884,42898&ap=1
John T.