Whew! I dodged the bullet!

Shockingly loud. I often forget that mine is running although it is not quiet but not uncomfortable at all.

Reply to
Leon

Mine is just annoying, nothing worse. It's certainly not going to kill a neighbor! ;-)

It's annoying enough that I have an RF switch glue to a magnet that I stick to the side of the table, so it's in easy reach. I don't shut it off between cuts but I will if I have to change the setup.

Reply to
krw