Whers a good places to buy jointing biscuits??

I live in Northern California and just need to known of any good places to buy bulk buscuits, also can anyone tell me about any wooodworking shows in the Sacramneto area?

Reply to
Barry

Uh, how about the show scheduled in Sacramento for April 30-May 2 of this year?

Reply to
Bob Davis

What kind of biscuit is a "jointing" biscuit? Is that like those brownies we used to eat in in the 70's? :-)

Tim Carver snipped-for-privacy@twocarvers.com

Reply to
Tim Carver

I see that Grizzly is selling boxes of 1000 for $18.95 -- any size. Don't know how that compares to what you can do in your area.

Reply to
jds

I've read British woodworking mags that refer to plate a biscuit joiners as jointers.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Saving up all the spare change. Telling daughter that she doesn't need new clothes.

Reply to
Wilson