Whers a good places to buy jointing biscuits??

I live in Northern California and just need to known of any good places to buy bulk buscuits, also can anyone tell me about any wooodworking shows in the Sacramneto area?
Uh, how about the show scheduled in Sacramento for April 30-May 2 of this year?
http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.php?pageName=Show_Calender
Bob

buy
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Saving up all the spare change. Telling daughter that she doesn't need new clothes.

On 08 Feb 2004 17:11:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com (Barry) wrote:

What kind of biscuit is a "jointing" biscuit? Is that like those brownies we used to eat in in the 70's? :-)
Tim Carver snipped-for-privacy@twocarvers.com
I see that Grizzly is selling boxes of 1000 for $18.95 -- any size. Don't know how that compares to what you can do in your area.

I've read British woodworking mags that refer to plate a biscuit joiners as jointers.
Barry