Where to purchase cast-iron extension for Delta contractor saw?

I presently have the stamped metal extensions and was wondering where I can purchase a cast-iron wing? I did a goggle search and came up empty.
Ron
Ron,
go to Delta's website and type in the part number you need. Sometimes you can buy directly from them and if not they'll direct you to a distributor.
Chuck