Where to post Emmerich Primus & other planes Planes for sale

I acquired some very nice E.C.E. Planes, #701 24" Jointer Plane #711 Improved smoothing Plane #649 Block plane

Also have: Round top Bedrock 605 smothing plane, Veritas 5 1/4 Lie Nielsen 14" Low Angle Jack Plane Stanley 93 rabbet plane

I know they are quite expensive new and am looking for a good woodworking site to advertise and sell them before trying to sell them on eBay.

Thanks in advance. Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Sawmill Creek? I think they have a forum for resale of tools. Check and see before you post though.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in news:sf65l.1164$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Thanks, I'll check, was looking specifically for a woodworking site dedicated to individuals using hand tools. Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Here? What do you want for them?

Reply to
Jeff J
[posted and mailed]

Jeff J wrote in news:1cc0a7ae-f158-4d37-b28c- snipped-for-privacy@r27g2000vbp.googlegroups.com:

They are all in VERY GOOD condition. They are located in Mesa, AZ I am going to start posting on several woodworking for sale forums:

E.C.E. Primus #701 Jointer Plane $175.00 E.C.E. Primus #711 Improved Smoothing Plane $150.00 E.C.E. Primus #649 Block Plane $45.00 Veritas 5-1/4 Bench plane $100.00 Lie Nielsen #62 Low Angle Jack Plane $175.00 Stanley Bedrock 605 Bench Plane $75.00 Stanley #93 Rabbet Plane $75.00

Buy them all and I will pickup packing and UPS Ground shipping in continental US. I can take PAYPAL

Email me directly for more info. escarcegaATcox.net

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Veritas 5-1/4 Bench plane $100.00 Lie Nielsen #62 Low Angle Jack Plane $175.00 Stanley Bedrock 605 Bench Plane $75.00 Stanley #93 Rabbet Plane $75.00

Reply to
Jeff J

=A0 =A0 =A0 $100.00

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0$75.00