where to mount a power feeder to shaper ??

I am in the process of installing a Maggi Steff 2048 power feed on my shaper. This feeder is huge. It looks like I have to drill and tap 4 holes in the top of my shaper to mount this monster. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to attach the feeder onto the table. My first inclination is to attach it to the left rear corner of the table, but I wanted to see if anyone might be able to offer some advice before I drill the holes. The shaper is a Grizzley G1026 with roughly a 30" x 28" top. Thanks. Matt

Reply to
Matt Zach

You can see how Tom Plamann has his mounted in these shots.

?profile=scrapbook&UID=10005 -- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde