Where to get a Yorkcraft Tenoning jig?

Hi, Just saw the current Fine Woodworking issue and their comparison listing of tenon jigs for table saws. I think I would be interested in the Yorkcraft but cannot find any siteson the web that carry it. Any hints? Barry
Yorkcraft is Wilke Machinery's import brand.
www.wilkemachinery.com

It took a little searching on their web page. It is under tablesaw accessories. Looks amazingly like my Delta, only cheaper.
http://www.wilkemachinery.com/OnlineCatalogSearchResults3.tpl?SearchCategory=Table%20Saw&PreviousCategory cessories&RecNum=0
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

May be...FWW review of jointers last year said Yorktown and Delta came from same Chinese factory...
Barry Kwasny asks:

Yorkcraft is Wilke Machinery's brand name. Correction. One of them.
http://www.wilkemachinery.com/OnlineCatalog.tpl
You'll probably have to ask for a print catalog. Latest update shown is 6/04. Good company, good products (some are great), lousy work on the web site. Too many companies, including the largest, don't bother to update regularly.
Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush

<http://www.wilkemachinery.com/OnlineCatalogListResults.tpl?SearchDetail306147639611363&SearchData=tenon%20jig
--
Hank Gillette