Where to find wood tap & die sets over 1 inch.

I have several Harbor Freight tap & die sets for various sizes up to 1 inch but I am working on a project now that requires a tap & die for 1-1/4" and 1-3/4". The largest size Harbor Freight goes to is one inch. Local suppliers like Ace Hardware, Home Depot etc. just give me a funny look when I ask them about this. Do any of you have an idea where I could find a set in the 1-1/4" or larger size. I have a complete set of Forstner bits up to 3-1/2 inches and I have thought maybe I could make a metal cutting blade for a die but making the tap looks like it is way beyond my skill levels. Besides that time is an issue. T.I.A for any helpful suggestions
Dennis
: I am working on a project now that requires a tap & die for : 1-1/4" and 1-3/4".
http://www.mcmaster.com /
--- Chip

Thanks for that link Chip. It had all kinds of tap & die sets but nothing for use on wood. I did find a couple replacement dies for an old set of metal taps & dies I inherited from my Grandpa. Now I can get that set updated.
Dennis

Beall has a "big threader kit" available from a Canadian company at http://www.nicks.ca/beall.html HTH. Tom
It is also possible to order directly from Beall.
    http://www.bealltool.com/products /
J.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyidy2&productid T15
DAGS "Wood Threading"
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
On Sep 7, 11:34 pm, Tom Veatch wrote:

Thnks to all who gave me leads on this. It likes like the one Tom Veatch listed is just what I need and affordable also.
Dennis