Where to find quick connect dust collection fitting.

Hi,

I have to share my dust collector with a number of tools. I saw an ad somewhere about a quick fitting dust collection connector. It was a 4" connector that connector to your tools and mated with another connector on your hose. It wasn't a pressure connection but you twisted the two connectors together.

Anyone have an idea where to buy this?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
alex

I was thinking about getting the clear plastic ones shown in the Penn State catalog. Anyone tried those?

The simple wedge on ones are junk.

Reply to
Toller

Woodworker's Supply

carries the "FAZLOK" bayonnet style connection system. I use it, and it seems to work OK.

Reply to
Art Greenberg

I also got mine from Woodworker. I like them a lot. I got fittings on my planer, joiner, tablesaw, and bandsaw.

Reply to
Dave