Where to find quick connect dust collection fitting.

Hi,
I have to share my dust collector with a number of tools. I saw an ad somewhere about a quick fitting dust collection connector. It was a 4" connector that connector to your tools and mated with another connector on your hose. It wasn't a pressure connection but you twisted the two connectors together.
Anyone have an idea where to buy this?
Thanks
Alex

catalog. Anyone tried those?
The simple wedge on ones are junk.
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:15:03 -0000, alex wrote:

Woodworker's Supply (http://www.woodworker.com ) carries the "FAZLOK" bayonnet style connection system. I use it, and it seems to work OK.
--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net